Shenzhen Mangrove Nature ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: Bank of Shenzhen Bay, Futian District,Shenzhen 524448, China.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve is a bird’s nature reserve, located on the north-eastern coast of Shenzhen Bay. Covering around 368 hectares of area, it is the only nature reserve that is located in urban area and is the smallest one in China. The nature reserve has around 1,00,000 migratory birds coming here to migrate in winters. In addition to the Mangrove in the protection area, there are around 55 other species of plants at the site. The place is regarded as a green corridor of the Shenzhen city, with a wide range of beautiful coastal road and fused with the coastal ecological park. The site is a popular destination for cycling enthusiasts, as it can be best accessed and enjoyed on cycles. The Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve has gradually become famous among the tourists from home and abroad.
- ‘Mini protected area’, China’s only nature reserve located in an urban setting.
- Over 189 kind of migratory birds, 1,00,000 in number, visit the site in winters for refuge.
- Mangrove plant group
- Over 55 other species of plants.
- Ideal for cycling enthusiasts.
- Carry a water bottle.
- Wear sturdy shoes to the location.
- Entry is Free.
- To the Mangrove Station (Hongshulin Station): Bus no 332 and 369.
- Inter-Continental Hotel B1 Buffet, Benjia Korean Restaurant, Costa coffee.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.24% of people who visit Shenzhen include Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.09% of people start their Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve