Shenzhen Window Of The World, Shenzhen
Shenzhen Window Of The World, Shenzhen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: No.9037 Shennan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518053, China.
Ticket Price: 160 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
Added 9.5K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Park, Theme Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Shenzhen Window Of The World, Shenzhen
The Window of the world is a fabulous replica theme park located in the western part of the city of Shenzhen. Spread over 48 hectares, the park is home to replicas of some of the most famous tourist attractions from all over the world. Within a day, you can visit different sites from a dominating 108 metre tall Eiffel tower to the classic Taj mahal, from the majestic roman Colosseum to the historical pyramids and many more. The site can be enjoyed sitting in a gondola that will take you across the mesmerizing canals of Venice. The park hosts various festivals annually like Cherry festival and the Indian Cultural week, it runs many programs during the holiday periods too. The International beer festival organized during the summer holidays is a favourite amongst the visitors. The park offers numerous adventure opportunities to the visitors. You can test your courage, navigating the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon, and learn to hunt prey in the lush green woods like the North American Indians. You can enjoy Skiing in the exciting Indoor Alpine Ski run, offering 4,000 square meters of Indoor area to ski. Highlights and must sees include:
A fabulous replica park that has almost all the major tourist attractions from all over the world
- 108 m Eiffel tower
- Taj Mahal
- 4,000 sq m Indoor Alpine Ski run
- All the major European sites from Colloseum to the beautiful canals of Venice
- International Beer festival
- Cherry festival and Indian culture week
Shenzhen Window Of The World Information
- Look for the special themed festivals and exhibitions organised here.
Shenzhen Window Of The World Ticket Prices
- Children between 1.2 – 1.5 m
- Senior citizen between 65 – 69 years
- Evening show
- Child under 1.2m
- Senior citizen above 70 year old
Shenzhen Window Of The World Opening and Closing Hours
- Night shows: 7:30pm
How To reach Shenzhen Window Of The World by Public Transport
To the stop ‘Shijiezhichuang’
- From railway station, take sightseeing bus 1 or bus no 101.
- From airport, take bus 327.
Restaurants Near Shenzhen Window Of The World
- Grange Grill Westin hotel, Cui Yuan Jade Garden, Seasonal Tastes Westin Hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Shenzhen Window Of The World, Shenzhen Reviews
- Top Attractions in Shenzhen
- Dafen Oil Painting Village
- Dameisha Beach
- Wutong Mountain National Park
- Splendid China Park
- Shenzhen Wild-life Zoo
- Shenzhen Museum
- Happy Valley Of Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Convention And Exhibition Centre
- Crane Lake Fortified Hakka Village And Hakka Culture Museum
- He Xiangning Art Museum
- Hongfa Temple