Splendid China ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 9003 Shennan Ave, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 180 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Park, Theme Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture
Splendid China Park - Review
Splendid China Park is a theme park located at the Overseas Chinese town, Shenzhen. The park’s theme reflects the history, culture, art, architecture and customs of various nationalities. It has scaled down the replicas of China’s historical building and folk customs. One of the world’s largest scenery parks in the amount of scenarios reproduced here, it is developed and managed by China Travel Service. Services of the Architectural specialists and landscape experts who are actually engaged with the conservation work at the actual sites, have been used to attain the apex level of detail in the replicas recreated here. The exhibits are surrounded by pleasant gardens that offer a relaxing walk for the visitors at the site. Apart from the replicas and wonderful scenes, you can see over 50,000 ceramic figures in the different locations at the park. Highlights and must sees include:
- One of the world’s largest scenery parks.
- Excellent detailed replicas of China’s historical buildings and folk customs.
- Over 50,000 ceramic figures.
- Beautiful gardens around the exhibits.
Splendid China Park Information
- Last entry to the site at 6:00pm.
Splendid China Park Ticket Prices
- Kids between 1.2 – 1.5 meters.
- Senior citizens between 65 – 69 years of age.
- Kids under 1.2 meters.
- Senior citizens over 70 years of age.
How To reach Splendid China Park by Public Transport
- From Airport:Bus no 327.
- From Railway station:Sightseeing Bus no. 1 or Bus no. 101.
- From other parts of the city:Bus no 21, 26, 105, 113, 201, 204, 210, 222, 301 and 311.
Restaurants Near Splendid China Park
- Grange Grill Westin Hotel, Inter-continental Hotel B1 Buffet, Costa Coffee.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Splendid China Park
92.2% of people who visit Shenzhen include Splendid China Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.43% of people start their Splendid China Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Splendid China Park
56.65% of people prefer walking in order to reach Splendid China Park
Splendid China Park Trips
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhuhai from Kuala LumpurBy: Guest UserCity: Macau, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhuhai