Xianhu Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: No.160 Liantang xianhu Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen 518004, China.
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +867-5525738430
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
<p>Xianhu Botanical Garden, also known as the Fairy lake botanical garden is situated in the east suburbs of Shenzhen, adjacent to the Phoenix Tree Mountain. Spread over 588 hectares, the Botanical garden was established in 1983 and serves as a multifunctional botanical garden integrating scientific research, plant species collection and tourism. There are over 7,800 species of plants in the garden. A plant sample exhibition hall is also established, with over 70,000 samples on display, in order to develop the botanical garden. Due to the abundant species and suitable climate, the garden is divided into 17 special gardens: The Butterfly Orchid Garden, Rare Plant Garden, Palm Plant Garden, Bamboo Garden, Peach Garden, Shade Plant Garden, Desert Landscape Garden, Aquatic Plant Garden, Miniascape Garden etc. The whole garden includes 6 main landscape areas: Paradise on Earth Area, Lake Area, Temple Area, Desert Landscape Area, Fossil Forest Area and Pine and Azalea Area.Apart from these there are many Chinese classic garden buildings distributed in these areas like the Jade Belt Bridge, Liangyi Pavilion, Lansheng Pavilion and Longzhun Tower. Gifted with lush green lawns and rich floral heritage, the Xianhu Botanical garden offers a wonderful experience to the visitors, combining the beautiful nature and garden landscape. Highlights and must sees include:Botanical garden spread over 588 hectares.Over 7,800 species of plants in the garden.Plant sample exhibition hall with over 70,000 samples on display.Garden divided into 17 special gardens.6 main landscape areas: Paradise on Earth Area, Lake Area, Temple Area, Desert Landscape Area, Fossil Forest Area and Pine and Azalea Area.Chinese classic garden buildings: Jade Belt Bridge, Liangyi Pavilion, Lansheng Pavilion and Longzhun Tower.
Entrance Ticket Details For Xianhu Botanical Garden
- Children within 1.1 – 1.4 meters
- Senior citizens within 60-69 years of age
- Children below 1.1 meters
- Senior citizens over 70 years of age
Xianhu Botanical Garden Hours
- Paleontological Museum: 9:00am – 5:00pm from Tuesday to Sunday (9:00am – 6:00pm on Holidays, Closed on Monday)
- Shade Plant Garden, Desert Landscape Garden, Butterfly Orchid Garden and Miniascape Garden: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Jan. 1st, Jan. 15th, Feb. 19th, Apr. 8th, Jun. 19th and Sep. 19th: 4am-7pm
How to Reach Xianhu Botanical Garden
- From the railway station: Bus no 220
- Other Buses to the stop: Bus no 27, 57, 65, 111, 113, K113, 218, 220, 311, 333, 336 and 382
- Xianhu Vegetarian Restaurant
- Wangdongsheng seafood Hot Pot Restaurant
- Xin Yuan GangShi ChaCanTing GuoWei Dian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.98% of people who visit Shenzhen include Xianhu Botanical Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.67% of people start their Xianhu Botanical Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Xianhu Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xianhu Botanical Garden