1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi
About 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi, Shibuya
Overview of 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi
Walking past the city of Shibuya, you will come across 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi. Missed by most of the visitors, 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi is unique in its own way.
More about Shibuya
Use Shibuya trip planner to visit 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi and many others to your visit.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Shibuya like Apa Hotel Shinagawa Sengakuji Eki-mae, The B Tokyo Akasaka, Sakura Hotel Hatagaya and The B Tokyo Sangenjaya.
If you want to add the visit to 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Shibuya vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Shibuya.
Getting around 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi, Shibuya
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 2.89 Kilometre, costing around JPY 1800. The duration of the trip is 7 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.97 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 12 minutes.
The mode of transport is Train taking you to Tokyo. The transit will take around 28 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 350. From Tokyo you can proceed to Kaihimmakuhari by taking the Train. The duration to reach will be 36 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 650. The total distance covered will be 48.92 Kilometre.Public Transport : Bus - Bus
Take a Bus taking you to Haneda Airport Terminal 1. The journey will take around 30 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 1200. From Haneda Airport Terminal 1 you can move to Kaihin-Makuhari by taking the Bus. The duration will be 40 minutes. The transit will cost you JPY 1200. The total distance is 62.77 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 18000, taking around 28 minutes. The distance between the two points is 38.53 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 38.53 Kilometre, costing around USD 5. The duration of the trip is 28 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Train. The distance between the points being 1.78 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 4 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 70.Public Transport : Subway
The most preferred mode of transport is Subway. The transit will take around 5 minutes, covering a distance of 2.86 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 180.Public Transport : Subway
Take a Subway. The total distance will be 4.53 Kilometre costing JPY 180 and the duration of the trip will be 10 minutes.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 2500, taking around 5 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.43 Kilometre.Towncar
Best transit method is Towncar. The distance is 4.43 Kilometre, costing around JPY 3500. The duration of the trip is 5 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 3.92 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 47 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate 1 Chome-21-2 Yoyogi, Shibuya
- Other Attractions
- 7 Chome-3-7 Shimoyoshida
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Taka
- Budget Hotels Near Mount Fuji Station
- Budget Hotels Near Chuodo Shimoyoshida
- Budget Hotels Near Mount Fuji
- Luxury Hotels Near Shimoyoshida
- 5 Star Hotels Near 7 Chome-3-7 Shimoyoshida
- Hotels Near Fujisan Station
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near 富士山駅(4番)
- Hotels Near Mt.fuji Station
- Budget Hotels Near Fujiyoshida City Center
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara