About Buri, Shibuya
Overview of Buri
Welcome to the page of Buri. This is a place of interest in the city of Shibuya in Japan. Buri is not a top-rated place in Shibuya.
More about Shibuya
Explore Buri and other prime spots of the city using Shibuya trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Shibuya, hotels in Shibuya like Apa Hotel Shinagawa Sengakuji Eki-mae, Shinagawa Tobu Hotel, The B Tokyo Akasaka and Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Shibuya vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Shibuya and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Share your experience - Rate Buri, Shibuya
Decent place with many cup sakes which when are shaken to to a frozen sake. Food isn't amazing
Great standing bar.. among the best bars I have been to!
Over the years have stopped in here either before eating or after eating - either early or late - finally getting around to jotting a few words Last visit was with just 3 people but prior occasions with a smallish group and on each visit have taken a different spot of either standing at the counter, sitting or at the standing/stool tables by the window definitely recommend as a stop in if you want cup sake and/or others want beer etc - menu has snack bites from vegetables to yakitori to easy dishes matching with the drinks cup sakes have the novelty of been frozen (if you chose) and makes a good stop for overseas visitors - pretty wide regional selection Menus suitable for many language visitors and staff mix Japanese and Italian - no issues there Certainly recommended in this area of ebisu, street level, and with drinks worth having and all at a decent price - plus the standing means if you so inclined you can easily chat to others
One of the best Sake bars in central Tokyo. Typically, a bit more on the gaijin side but the layer the evening the higher the percentage of Japanese. I love it.
Cozy & casual standing sake bar providing an awesome collection of sake and some modern izakaya grub. They also have some beer on draft but the main event here is the amazing sake selection and the possible pairings with the food menu.
- Other Attractions
- Gan International Airport
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport
- Mirihi Island Resort
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Maldives City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Gan International Airport
- Budget Hotels Near Vrmo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hanimaadhoo International Airport
- Hotels Near Kaadedhdhoo
- Luxury Hotels Near Kadhdhoo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mirihi Island Resort
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara