About Craftheads, Shibuya
Overview of Craftheads
On your visit to Shibuya, consider visiting Craftheads. Craftheads is not a top-rated place in Shibuya.
More about Shibuya
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Shibuya trip planner for personalization.
Your worry of where to stay in Shibuya is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Shibuya like Apa Hotel Shinagawa Sengakuji Eki-mae, Shinagawa Tobu Hotel, The B Tokyo Akasaka and Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka.
If you want to add the visit to Craftheads in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Shibuya vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Shibuya.
Getting around Craftheads, Shibuya
Best transit method is Subway. The distance is 1.3 Kilometre, costing around JPY 170. The duration of the trip is 1 minutes.Public Transport : Train
Suggested transit method is Train. The distance between the points being 33.39 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 61 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 650.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 6 minutes, covering a distance of 1.95 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 1400.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 1.8 Kilometre and it will take around 22 minutes.
Choose Train that takes you to Tokyo, costing you roughly JPY 300, taking around 22 minutes. From Tokyo, take a Train to Kaihimmakuhari and duration of trip is 36 minutes. Cost of this trip is JPY 650. The total distance between the two points is 45.98 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 40.77 Kilometre, costing around JPY 19000. The duration of the trip is 29 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 40.77 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 29 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 5.
The most preferred mode of transport is Subway. The transit will take around 6 minutes, covering a distance of 3.61 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 180.Public Transport : Subway
Take a Subway. The total distance will be 4.13 Kilometre costing JPY 180 and the duration of the trip will be 7 minutes.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 2700, taking around 5 minutes. The distance between the two points is 5 Kilometre.Towncar
Best transit method is Towncar. The distance is 5 Kilometre, costing around JPY 3600. The duration of the trip is 5 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 4.27 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 51 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Craftheads, Shibuya
Great little hole in the wall place. Little pricey but great beer options (including some rare bottles if you're willing to pony up). Seems like the food is pretty good too but I have limited experience with that. Also they have an AT-AT as decor, can't argue that.
Best craft beer selection in Tokyo. Food is awesome as well. I visit (multiple times) every time I'm in Tokyo.
Craftheads always manages to surprise me not only with their dedication to finding great craft beer, sometimes from the most surprising places, but also with the quality of their food. Last time I went, they had three beers from Hair of the Dog brewery in Portland, Oregon, a brewery I've never seen on tap anywhere other than their own tap room, even in America. We had the yuzu pickles, dashing sausage, and bamboo shoot tempura, all of which were delicious. Just be aware that the beer is pricey here- a single glass might cost more than 1000 yen.
The decor is cool. The server's are awesome. The beer list is really extensive. The food was also pretty good, especially for bar food.
cool downstairs type pub/bar. Super relaxed setting and atmosphere and just a solid place to grab some beer. A good selection too, which from my understanding is not the norm for a lot of food places in Japan. Hard to find craft beer I gathered
- Other Attractions
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Wonderla Amusement Park
- Bannergatta National Park
- Vidyarthi Bhavan
- Cubbon Park
- Bengaluru Palace
- Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- Bull Temple
- Tipu Sultan's Palace
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Cheap Hotels Near Wonderla Amusement Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near MTR
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bannergatta National Park
- Hotels Near Vidyarthi Bhavan
- Hotels Near Cubbon Park
- Budget Hotels Near Bengaluru Palace
- Cheap Hotels Near Visveswaraya Industrial And Technological Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Bull Temple
- Budget Hotels Near Tipu Sultan's Palace
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara