Fu Unji Ramen 風雲児
About Fu Unji Ramen 風雲児, Shibuya
Overview of Fu Unji Ramen Ã©Â¢Â¨Ã©›Â²Ã¥…
You are looking at travel information of Fu Unji Ramen Ã©Â¢Â¨Ã©›Â²Ã¥… in Shibuya. Missed by most of the visitors, Fu Unji Ramen Ã©Â¢Â¨Ã©›Â²Ã¥… is unique in its own way.
More about Shibuya
Use Shibuya trip planner to visit Fu Unji Ramen Ã©Â¢Â¨Ã©›Â²Ã¥… and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Shibuya like Sakura Hotel Hatagaya, The B Tokyo Sangenjaya and Shibuya Tobu Hotel.
Getting around Fu Unji Ramen 風雲児, Shibuya
Best transit method is Train. The distance is 0.72 Kilometre, costing around JPY 120. The duration of the trip is 1 minutes.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 4.16 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 8 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 2400.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 1.95 Kilometre and it will take around 23 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Choose Train that takes you to Tokyo, costing you roughly JPY 230, taking around 15 minutes. From Tokyo, take a Train to Kaihimmakuhari and duration of trip is 36 minutes. Cost of this trip is JPY 650. The total distance between the two points is 42.38 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 36.83 Kilometre, costing around JPY 17000. The duration of the trip is 28 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 36.83 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 28 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 5.
Take a Train. The total distance will be 2.44 Kilometre costing JPY 85 and the duration of the trip will be 6 minutes.Public Transport : Subway
It is recommended to take Subway which will cost you roughly JPY 190, taking around 6 minutes. The distance between the two points is 3.45 Kilometre.Public Transport : Subway
Best transit method is Subway. The distance is 4.53 Kilometre, costing around JPY 180. The duration of the trip is 10 minutes.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 5.04 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 5 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 2800.Towncar
The most preferred mode of transport is Towncar. The transit will take around 5 minutes, covering a distance of 5.04 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 3600.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 4.94 Kilometre and it will take around 59 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Fu Unji Ramen 風雲児, Shibuya
Highly recommend this place for the Tsukemen! Had a very rich flavour and the noodles had a good bite to it. Perfect for slurping goodness. This place seats maybe around 12 people at a time so there is likely to be a line but it is definitely worth the wait. Had a nice pork flavour as well as bonito flavour.
The noodles from the special noodle set has a nice chewy texture and the dipping sauce came with chunks of pork cubes. You can add hot water to the sauce and drink like a soup once you finish the noodles. The sauce is too salty to my taste but it complement the noodles. The queue starts from inside the shop behind the counter. Buy the noodles from the slot machine and wait in queue. Overall, is a satisfying meal and highly recommend.
The wait can be off-putting but the food is good. I am attaching a picture so you can see what I got. It was the special dry noodle ramen ( size medium) with extra egg. It took me about 1 he to be seated (note: there are only bar seats and like 9 of them). Ordering food was interesting, there is a vending machine like box on the wall and you * insert money first, * then pick the button for the type of food you want, * lastly for each purchase it will give you a ticket. At a later time a staff member will collect your purchase tickets and prepare your food ahead of time so that once you have a seat you can begin eating. It's a very clever system once you see it in action. Food tasted good and staff spoke some English. Overall: worth the wait!
The Special Dry Ramen is one to die for! Bouncy noodles and excellent broth. Worth the wait, it actually moves relatively quickly. Get there early to avoid the lines!! P.S: People will line up behind you but that is not to rush you, it's so that they can enjoy the AC inside while waiting.
Great soba. For anyone gluten free, just ask for pure buckwheat soba with salt. Still incredible.
- Other Attractions
- Aoba Castle
- Jozenji-dori Avenue
- Zuihoden Mausoleum
- Nikka Whisky Sendai Factory Miyagikyo Distillery
- Aoba-dori Ichibancho Avenue
- Osaki Hachiman Shrine
- Sendai Mediatheque
- Akiu Great Falls
- Sendai City Museum
- Sendai Umino-mori Aquarium
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Aoba Castle
- Luxury Hotels Near Jozenji-dori Avenue
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zuihoden Mausoleum
- Budget Hotels Near Nikka Whisky Sendai Factory Miyagikyo Distillery
- Luxury Hotels Near Aoba-dori Ichibancho Avenue
- Luxury Hotels Near Osaki Hachiman Shrine
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sendai Mediatheque
- Hotels Near Akiu Great Falls
- Cheap Hotels Near Sendai City Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sendai Umino-mori Aquarium
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara