Odakyu Southern Tower
About Odakyu Southern Tower, Shibuya
Overview of Odakyu Southern Tower
On your visit to Shibuya, consider visiting Odakyu Southern Tower. Odakyu Southern Tower is not the prime point of interest of Shibuya. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Shibuya
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Shibuya trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Shibuya like Apa Hotel Shinagawa Sengakuji Eki-mae, Shinagawa Tobu Hotel, The B Tokyo Akasaka and Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka.
Choose from variety of exclusive Shibuya vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Shibuya and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Getting around Odakyu Southern Tower, Shibuya
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 3.51 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 8 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 2100.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 2.03 Kilometre and it will take around 24 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Train taking you to Tokyo. The journey will take around 15 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 230. From Tokyo you can move to Kaihimmakuhari by taking the Train. The duration will be 36 minutes. The transit will cost you JPY 650. The total distance is 42.38 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 17000, taking around 28 minutes. The distance between the two points is 36.79 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 36.79 Kilometre, costing around USD 5. The duration of the trip is 28 minutes.
Best transit method is Train. The distance is 1.78 Kilometre, costing around JPY 70. The duration of the trip is 4 minutes.Public Transport : Subway
Suggested transit method is Subway. The distance between the points being 3.45 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 6 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 190.Public Transport : Subway
The most preferred mode of transport is Subway. The transit will take around 10 minutes, covering a distance of 4.53 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 180.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 4.99 Kilometre costing JPY 2700 and the duration of the trip will be 5 minutes.Towncar
It is recommended to take Towncar which will cost you roughly JPY 3600, taking around 5 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.99 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 57 minutes for a distance of 4.73 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Odakyu Southern Tower, Shibuya
- Other Attractions
- Balaji Temple
- Athirappilly Water Falls
- Aliyar Dam
- Sholayar Reservoir
- Petra™ Family Guest House
- Monica Garden Bungalow
- Sholayar Dam
- Loam’s View Point
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Balaji Temple
- Hotels Near Marayur
- 5 Star Hotels Near Athirappilly Water Falls
- Budget Hotels Near Aliyar Dam
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sholayar Reservoir
- Hotels Near Petra™ Family Guest House
- Luxury Hotels Near Monica Garden Bungalow
- Luxury Hotels Near Sholayar Dam
- Hotels Near Loam’s View Point
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara