Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo
About Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo, Shibuya
Overview of Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo
This article refers Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo in Shibuya, Japan. Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Shibuya
Create a flawless plan, make use of Shibuya trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Shibuya like The B Sangenjaya, Sakura Hotel Hatagaya and Shibuya Tobu Hotel.
Curated Shibuya vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Shibuya and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Getting around Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo, Shibuya
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 1.71 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 5 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 1300.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 1 Kilometre and it will take around 12 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Train taking you to Tokyo. The journey will take around 25 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 320. From Tokyo you can move to Kaihimmakuhari by taking the Train. The duration will be 36 minutes. The transit will cost you JPY 650. The total distance is 47.37 Kilometre.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 18000, taking around 28 minutes. The distance between the two points is 38.55 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 38.55 Kilometre, costing around USD 5. The duration of the trip is 28 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Subway. The transit will take around 6 minutes, covering a distance of 3.61 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly JPY 180.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 4.18 Kilometre costing JPY 2400 and the duration of the trip will be 4 minutes.Towncar
It is recommended to take Towncar which will cost you roughly JPY 3400, taking around 4 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.18 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 43 minutes for a distance of 3.55 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Ramen Kyusyujangara Tokyo, Shibuya
Delicious ramen but the noodles are too thin for my liking. Still very friendly service and a good stop!
Bitchin bowl or ramen in a great location. Been here twice, never had to wait (f$&@ you Tsuta)...
Amazing Tonkotsu ramen! They also make very good vegetarian ramen.
This Jangara style Kyushu tonkotsu ramen has a thick soup complete with a wide variety of toppings, like chashuu (they have 2 kinds of delicious pork), half boiled eggs, bamboo shoots, etc. This branch jas 2 floors but doesn't mean you don't need to wait to get in due to the good location they have.
Delicious thick broth with thin noodle as in Kyushu-style ramen. Quite small, might have to wait a bit during lunch time.
- Other Attractions
- Longmen Grottoes
- Shaolin Temple
- White Horse Pagoda
- Luoyang International Peony Garden
- King City Park
- Guanlin Temple
- White Cloud Mountain National Forest Park
- Old Town District
- Peony Park
- Baiyuan Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Longmen Grottoes
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Shaolin Temple
- Cheap Hotels Near White Horse Pagoda
- Budget Hotels Near Luoyang International Peony Garden
- Hotels Near King City Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Guanlin Temple
- Cheap Hotels Near White Cloud Mountain National Forest Park
- Hotels Near Old Town District
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Peony Park
- Budget Hotels Near Baiyuan Park
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya-shi, Nara, Shibuya from Manila
- 10 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Hakone, Shimoda from Narita
- 13 Day Trip to Osaka, Sapporo-shi, Shibuya from Singapore
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 24 Day Trip to Japan, United Kingdom, Portugal, Netherlands, Hong Kong from Auckland
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg
- 24 Day Trip to Japan from Narita
- 2 Day Trip to Shibuya, Minato, Shinjuku, ueno from Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip to Shibuya, Yokohama from Nara