Kali Bari TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Kali Bari, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171003, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
Kali Bari Temple - Review
The famous Kali Bari Temple of Shimla is a popular tourist attraction and is situated at a very strategic location. The temple was built in the year 1845 and is dedicated to the Goddess Kali who is also known as Shyamala. It is from the name of the Goddess Shyamala that Shimla derives its name.
The Kali Bari temple of Simla is a very well known religious place of India and people who come to Shimla never miss out on visiting this temple. The Kali Bari temple was primarily located in Jakhu hill. The British brought it to its new site.
Kali Bari Temple Information
- The peace of religious place should always be maintained.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission is not advisable.
How To reach Kali Bari Temple by Public Transport
- You can take a Bus or a Taxi.
Restaurants Near Kali Bari Temple
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shimla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shimla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kali Bari Temple
95% of people who visit Shimla include Kali Bari Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
39.05% of people start their Kali Bari Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kali Bari Temple
75.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kali Bari Temple
Kali Bari Temple Map
Kali Bari Temple Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Dharmsala, Shimla, Manali, Mcleod Ganj, Solan from MumbaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Dharamshala, Shimla, Manali, Mcleod Ganj, Solan
Kali Bari Temple, Shimla Reviews
A walking trek of about 2km through the Mall Road of Shimla. This road is filled with shops on either side selling all kinds of merchandises. The walk is a pleasant one. However, there are many ups and downs on the road as it is after all a Mountain track. So, might be troublesome for aged people to climb up and down continuously. The temple is picturesque and is a temple of Goddess Kali of Hindu religion. The scenic hills on all sides adds to the beauty of the place. Best time: During sunset.
It is my favorite place in shimla. Surrounding casting floor by white marble. Feel holy place.
Beautiful temple. And there is facility of lodging also. You you want to stay here you better book in advance or you have to be extremely lucky.
Very peaceful Temple. If you want peace then visit here and you’ll forget all you tentions And negetive vibes
A very old and iconic place of Shimla right atVhe Mall Road. It has a Kali temple with dharamshala to board there with a simple canteen that serves typical Bengali unlimitrd thali at very affordable rates. Tuesday and Saturday are the more populated due to more visitors.
All QuestionsKali bari temple
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa