Summer HillCurrently Open
- Address: Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Family And Kids, Hill, Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods
Summer Hill - Review
Also known as Potter’s Hill, Summer hill is the former place of residence of the Great leader Mahatma Gandhi. It is a small town in itself and attracts tourists with its deep deodar forests that proudly nestle the residences of many other prominent Indians.
This is an ideal picnic spot or a day-out. It is a delight to the photographers. Some people deliberately choose this place for their stay in Shimla owing to its picturesque surroundings and heavenly sights.
Summer Hill Information
- Pack your lunch as there are no recommended eateries.
- Staying at Summer Hill is also a locally explored option.
How To reach Summer Hill by Public Transport
- You can get there by a Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shimla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shimla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Summer Hill
95% of people who visit Shimla include Summer Hill in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
27.51% of people start their Summer Hill visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Summer Hill
90.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Summer Hill
Summer Hill Map
Summer Hill Trips
Summer Hill, Shimla Reviews
All QuestionsSummer hill
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto