Tara Devi TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171010, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
A steep climb to Tara Devi Temple and you will be amidst beauty and peace second to none. The temple is a religious site for Hindus and is surrounded by a sea of mesmerizing sights. You will get to see the complete view of Shimla from Tat Devi Temple. If you happen to be someone who loves photography, this place will give you some of the stunning scenes worth capturing. The premises of the temple are well maintained and the atmosphere here is very calm and serene. You can feel purity and freshness in the air when you are around.
- Peace at religious places should always be maintained.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Photography without permission is not advisable.
- Try and catch the Wrestling Fair held in the month of September.
- You can get there by a Bus or a Taxi.
- Food Plaza
- 13 Miles Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shimla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shimla and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Shimla include Tara Devi Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.11% of people start their Tara Devi Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tara Devi Temple
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tara Devi Temple