Added 73 times in trip plans
About Hajimeya, Shinjuku
Overview of Hajimeya
You are looking at travel information of Hajimeya in Shinjuku. Hajimeya is easily missed on a visit to Shinjuku.
Shinjuku is brimful with interesting attractions like Himawari Zushi Shintoshin, Ishikawa, Media Cafe Popeye Shinjuku and Shinjuku Ward Shinjuku Sports Center. You can also check out the whole list of things to do in Shinjuku.
More about Shinjuku
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Shinjuku trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Shinjuku is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Shinjuku like Hotel Resol Ikebukuro, Apa Hotel Shinjuku-kabukicho Tower, Apa Hotel - Higashishinjuku Kabukicho Higashi and Apa Hotel Shinjuku Gyoemmae.
Share your experience - Rate Hajimeya, Shinjuku
Told us there were no tables but we could wait, then sat a number of locals and advised we would have to wait for 2 hours if we did not have a reservation - even though there were seats available. Haven't experienced rudeness like this elsewhere.
Not the best yakitori I've had. Lacking flavor in the vegetables, but the chicken was a bit better.
One of the worse experience ever....the staff wasn't professional at all. The order was wrong as well...things we did order did not come and things we didn't order came..... The quantity of the items were wrong too. :/ The yakitori was ok... Not amazing... I have been to other yakitori place where the yakitori is just as good and the service is better. We then asked for the bill and since the items and quantity which came was different from what we ordered... We checked the bill just to be safe.....noticed that even on the bill, some of the quantity was wrong...and there are items which we did order but did not come.....(things we didn't order but came to us were on there already...) Had to ask them to take the items off... It's quite a small shop so it is fascinating how they could get the orders wrong... The overall dining experience was just stressful for my friends and I...Would not go back there again and I seriously do not recommend it....
It's a cosy place and we sat at the bar where we had incredible service. All the skewers are either chicken or vegetable. They have a great range though and I had a really good time there enjoying the yakitori with beer. As a non smoker there were a couple of people smoking next to me but I didn't notice the smoke/smell so I wouldn't worry if it's a concern. Great atmosphere and we'll priced, we'll definitely visit again!
Definitely a good place for yakitori. Very yummy. Something to be aware of is that you can smoke inside.
- Other Attractions
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Ueno Park
- Tsukiji Fish Market
- Airport Terminal 2 Station
- Tokyo National Museum
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Tokyo Tower
- Ghibli Museum
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ueno Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Roppongi
- Luxury Hotels Near Tsukiji Fish Market
- Luxury Hotels Near Airport Terminal 2 Station
- Hotels Near Tokyo National Museum
- Hotels Near Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Tokyo Tower
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ghibli Museum
- City Tripplans
- 8 Day Trip to Tokyo from Manila
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Narita from Bayan Lepas
- 7 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shinjuku from Saint Clair Shores
- 9 Day Trip to Osaka, Shinjuku from Jakarta
- 17 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Motobu from Horsley
- 14 Day Trip to Tokyo, Osaka, Shinjuku from Brisbane City
- 4 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hakone from Bangkok
- 9 Day Trip to Tokyo, Shinjuku, Yamanashi, Fujiyoshida from Tokyo
- Trip to Tokyo, sapporo, tokyo and back to sg