Abdul Baba Cottage, ShirdiCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Opposite Chavadi, Shirdi town, Rahata Taluka, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India 423109
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
About Abdul Baba Cottage, Shirdi
This is the private modest home of Abdul Baba- the only devotee of Sai Baba who was allowed to enter the Lendi Garden along with Baba. There is a carefully preserved collection of pictures and belongings of Baba and Abdul Baba.
A pair of fire-tongs, which were gifted to Abdul by Sai Baba, is also displayed at this place.
Abdul Baba Cottage Information
- Remove your foot wear outside.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Maintain peace.
Abdul Baba Cottage Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Abdul Baba Cottage by Public Transport
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shirdi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shirdi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Abdul Baba Cottage
80.83% of people who visit Shirdi include Abdul Baba Cottage in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
29.85% of people plan their visit to Abdul Baba Cottage between 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Abdul Baba Cottage
60.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Abdul Baba Cottage