Dixit Wada MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Sansthan Complex, Shirdi town, Rahata Taluka, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India 423109
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2222044040
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Dixit Wada Museum - Review
Located just opposite to the Gurusthan, Dixit Wada museum houses personal belongings of Sai Baba and is one of the most visited places in Shirdi. The museum was set up by Kakasaheb Dixit in 1911 on the auspicious occasion of Ram Navami. Kakasaheb Dixit was the owner of the museum and an ardent devotee of Baba. After establishing the museum, he resided inside a small room on the first floor and the rest of the Wada (house) was given for the use of devotees. The author of Sai Sadchartita, Shri Hemadpant also stayed in Dixit Wada whenever he visited Shirdi.
The collection includes robes, pipes, footwear, gramophone records and cooking utensils used by Baba. There is also a grinding machine in stone which displays Baba’s philosophy that Dharma and Bhakti come together for salvation.
Dixit Wada Museum Information
- Remove your foot wear outside.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Maintain peace.
Dixit Wada Museum Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Dixit Wada Museum by Public Transport
- On foot
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shirdi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shirdi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dixit Wada Museum
95% of people who visit Shirdi include Dixit Wada Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.33% of people start their Dixit Wada Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dixit Wada Museum
57.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dixit Wada Museum
Dixit Wada Museum Map
Dixit Wada Museum Trips
Dixit Wada Museum, Shirdi Reviews
All QuestionsDixit wada museum
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Wniebowstąpienia Pana Jezusa
- Azymut Klub Studencki
- Agencja Artystyczna "VIPER" Małgorzata Żmijewska
- Olsztyńskie Planetarium
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Wojciecha Biskupa I Męczennika
- Astra. Osiedlowy Klub Kultury
- Rzymskokatolicka Parafia Pod Wezwaniem Matki Boskiej Fatimskiej
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Wojskowa NMP Królowej Polski I Archaniołów
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Miłosierdzia Bożego
- Cygi Studio Piotr Kołakowski
- Parafia Prawosławna
- Kuria Metropolitalna Archidiecezji Warmińskiej. Wydział Duszpasterski
- Rzymskokatolicka Parafia Pod Wezwaniem Bogarodzicy Dziewicy Matki Kościoła W Olsztynie
- Scena Kameralna Teatru Im. Stefana Jaracza