How to Reach Shirdi
- By Air: Shirdi has no airport and the nearest airports are at Aurangabad, Nasik, Mumbai and Pune. You can reach Shirdi from any of these airports in the following ways mentioned below.
- By Bus: Shirdi can be reached by bus from all the major cities in Maharashtra. The MSRTC operates public buses and there are plenty of private bus companies offering AC/non-AC coaches to Shirdi. There are also bus services to cities like Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
- By Train: The Shirdi Sai Nagar is the nearest train station to Shirdi and serves trains to and from all the major destinations of India.
- By Car or Taxi: Shirdi is accessible via the Ahmednagar-Manmad State Highway No.10 and can be reached by hiring a car or a taxi.
- The town is pretty small and all the major attractions can be explored on foot.
- Alternatively, visitors can also hire a car or a taxi or get around in private vehicles.