How to Reach Shirdi - The Easiest Way to Reach Shirdi
- By Air: Shirdi has no airport and the nearest airports are at Aurangabad, Nasik, Mumbai and Pune. You can reach Shirdi from any of these airports in the following ways mentioned below.
- By Bus: Shirdi can be reached by bus from all the major cities in Maharashtra. The MSRTC operates public buses and there are plenty of private bus companies offering AC/non-AC coaches to Shirdi. There are also bus services to cities like Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
- By Train: The Shirdi Sai Nagar is the nearest train station to Shirdi and serves trains to and from all the major destinations of India.
- By Car or Taxi: Shirdi is accessible via the Ahmednagar-Manmad State Highway No.10 and can be reached by hiring a car or a taxi.
- The town is pretty small and all the major attractions can be explored on foot.
- Alternatively, visitors can also hire a car or a taxi or get around in private vehicles.
Are you looking for a Shirdi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Shirdi from Nearby Cities
|Yeola to Shirdi||8.36 km||8 mins|
|Manmad to Shirdi||15.13 km||15 mins|
|Malegaon to Shirdi||23.77 km||23 mins|
|Kalwan to Shirdi||54.46 km||54 mins|
|Nanded to Shirdi||77.73 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Nasik to Shirdi||88.92 km||2 hours 17 mins|
|Aurangabad to Shirdi||195.21 km||3 hours 35 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Shirdi
- How to reach Aurangabad
- How to reach Saputara
- How to reach Pune
- How to reach Matheran
- How to reach Khandala
- How to reach Lonavala
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Daman
- How to reach Alibag
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Jaipur