Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: Samadhi Mandir Complex, Mauli Nagar, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109, India
- Timings: 04:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2423258500
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A holy and religious place for Hindus! Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir is the temple in Shirdi dedicated to Sri Sai Baba who is supposed to be the reincarnation of Lord Shiva. His preaching and stories of his miracles have helped in changing a million lives. When you visit Sri Sai Baba Mandir you feel as if you have attained utmost peace and strength. The energy and vibes of the temple are strong enough to influence your thoughts and soothe you. His statue seems to be answering all your queries and one look at it you will get rid of all your pains and worries.
- Remove your foot wear outside.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Maintain peace.
- The average waiting time during the weekdays is 01 hour and on the weekends can extend up to 02.30 hours.
- The darshan time allotted to each devotee is around 2 minutes.
- Free entry.
- Donations are accepted.
- For quick darshan, VIP entry avails separate charges.
- Kakad Aarti: 4:30 am
- Shri Mangal Snan: 6 am
- Darshan Prarambh: 7 am
- Abhishek: 9 am
- Madhyanaha Aarti: 12 noon
- Dhoop Aarti: At sunset
- Sheja Aarti: 10:30 pm
- Bus to stop-Shirdi Bus Depot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shirdi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shirdi and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Shirdi include Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple in their plan
04 AM - 05 AM
46.03% of people start their Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple visit around 04 AM - 05 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple
52% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple