Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple, ShirdiCurrently Open
- Address: Samadhi Mandir Complex, Mauli Nagar, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109, India
- Timings: 04:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-2423258500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
About Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple, Shirdi
A holy and religious place for Hindus! Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir is the temple in Shirdi dedicated to Sri Sai Baba who is supposed to be the reincarnation of Lord Shiva. His preaching and stories of his miracles have helped in changing a million lives. When you visit Sri Sai Baba Mandir you feel as if you have attained utmost peace and strength. The energy and vibes of the temple are strong enough to influence your thoughts and soothe you. His statue seems to be answering all your queries and one look at it you will get rid of all your pains and worries.
Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple Information
- Remove your foot wear outside.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Maintain peace.
- The average waiting time during the weekdays is 01 hour and on the weekends can extend up to 02.30 hours.
- The darshan time allotted to each devotee is around 2 minutes.
Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple Ticket Prices
- Free entry.
- Donations are accepted.
- For quick darshan, VIP entry avails separate charges.
Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Kakad Aarti: 4:30 am
- Shri Mangal Snan: 6 am
- Darshan Prarambh: 7 am
- Abhishek: 9 am
- Madhyanaha Aarti: 12 noon
- Dhoop Aarti: At sunset
- Sheja Aarti: 10:30 pm
How To reach Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir And Sansthan Temple by Public Transport
- Bus to stop-Shirdi Bus Depot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shirdi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shirdi and book an accommodation of your choice.