Are you looking for what to do in Shirdi?
PLACES TO SEE
- Being an important pilgrimage centre, most of the tourist attractions in Shirdi are associated with Sri Sai Baba.
- Sri Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir: The resting place of Saint Sri Sai Baba, the Samadhi mandir is a sacred place for both Hindu and Muslim devotees.
- Baba’s Chavadi, Dwarkamai Masjid, Khandoba Raya temple and Gurusthan are also prominent places to visit along with the Samadhi Mandir.
- Dixit Wada Museum:Dixit Wada museum houses personal belongings of Sai Baba.
THINGS TO DO
- Splash in the water, have fun with family and kids at the Wet N Joy Water Park.
- Take a day-trip to Shani Shinganapur.
- Be a part of the Thursday paalkhi procession from Dwarkamai to Baba’s Chavadi.
Below we have a list of things to do in Shirdi and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Shirdi getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Shirdi with confidence.