Pawa WaterfallCurrently Open
- Address: Basai, Madhya Pradesh, Shivpuri, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
For nature lovers, there is no dearth of attractions in Madhya Pradesh. Pawa Waterfalls is one of the most ravishing waterfalls in Shivpuri offering the beauty of nature. The Pawa waterfalls descend near a majestic statue of Lord Shiva and thus offer a blend of both nature and religion. A visit to these falls during the monsoons will let you have mesmerizing views of voluminous water. Since the falls originate from the River Pawa, they are named after it.
Pawa Waterfall Travel Tips
- Best time to visit this natural waterfall is in monsoons.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pawa Waterfall
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Pawa Waterfall
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shivpuri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shivpuri and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pawa Waterfall Address: Basai, Madhya Pradesh, Shivpuri, India
- Pawa Waterfall Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pawa Waterfall(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pawa Waterfall: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Shivpuri include Pawa Waterfall in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Pawa Waterfall visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pawa Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pawa Waterfall
People normally club together Vodafone Store and Guna Airport while planning their visit to Pawa Waterfall.
Pawa Waterfall Reviews & Ratings
is paani me ak golden colour ki fish hai kya agar hai to uska naam aur images mere paas bhejdoAnswer Report Abuse
I don't think this information is available.Report Abuse