How to Reach Shivpuri, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Shivpuri
- By Air: The best way to reach Shivpuri is to reach Gwalior Airport, which is located at a distance of 112 kms away from the city. Kheria Airport in Agra is also a nearby airport to the city, located at a distance of 196 kms. From these airports, you can easily catch a bus or a taxi to your destination in Shivpuri.
- By Train: The nearest railway station to Shivpuri is in Jhansi which is further connected to all major trains like Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata. From Jhansi, you can catch a bus or a taxi to Shivpuri.
- By Bus: From anywhere in Madhya Pradesh, you can easily catch buses to Shivpuri. They are safe, cheap and easily available.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit various attractions of Shivpuri.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Shivpuri.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.
Are you looking for a Shivpuri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Shivpuri from Nearby Cities
|Gwalior to Shivpuri||59.93 km||59 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Shivpuri
- How to reach Gwalior
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Chanderi
- How to reach Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Fatehpur Sikri
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Sanchi
- How to reach Vrindavan
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Jaipur