Millennium ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 8600 Siófok, Siófok, Millennium Park, Siofok, Hungary
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Monument, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Landmarks, Parks
- Built in 1904, the millennium park stands right in front of the beautiful building if the Siofok railway station. Spread over enormous area, the park also has a war monument dedicated to the 2nd world war.
- It also has the statue of Hungarian composer and Siofok’s pride: Imre Kalman.
- During summer, music events are organised by local artists.
How to Reach Millennium Park
- On foot, hired cycle, moped
- Pietro Bistro Pizzeria
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siofok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siofok and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Siofok include Millennium Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
41.22% of people start their Millennium Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Millennium Park
92.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Millennium Park