Events and Festivals in Sidari
- Easter: On Holy Friday, the local bands and choir of the island accompany the procession of Epitaphios (the tomb of the Christ decorated with flowers) and the processions of all churches are gathered in Spianada Square, Corfu Town.
- Saint Spiridon: Saint Spyridon, the patron saint of Corfu is beloved for the residents of Corfu and is celebrated four times a year: on December 12th, on Sunday before Easter, on the first Sunday of November and on August 11th.
- Carnival: The Carnival of Corfu resembles a lot to the Carnival of Venice, as it has its roots in the Venetian occupation of the island in the 17th century. Many traditional costumes take place in Corfu Old Town.
- Varkarola: The Varkarola is a special local event which is celebrated every August with choirs in boats singing cantades (traditional romantic songs from the late 19th/early 20th century) while fireworks light up the sky.
Trip plans for Sidari
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sidari
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Sidari
- Events & Festivals in Agios Georgios
- Events & Festivals in Acharavi
- Events & Festivals in Palaiokastritsa
- Events & Festivals in Ipsos
- Events & Festivals in Dassia
- Events & Festivals in Kassiopi