How to Reach Sidari
- By Air: The nearest airport to Sidari would be Corfu Airport which is located around 45 kms away from the town. From the airport itself, there are a multiple options for transfers to Sidari.
- By Road: Sidari is well connected to almost all the towns in Greece.
- By Bus: There are buses available from the Green Bus Station in Corfu. These buses are regular as well as convenient.
- By Boat: From Corfu, you can easily reach Sidari via boats.
- On Foot: Since Sidari is a small beach town, the best way to explore it is on foot. It would be a nice idea to capture its picturesque beauty while you are walking down its terrain.
- On Bike: Rented bikes are available from almost everywhere in Sidari. One of the cheapest and best ways to explore Sidari!
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sidari. The most preferred mode of transport in Sidari is Walking.
Average distance: 4.67 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 10.67 min Motorbike 1 min Overall average time for 1.33 kms 11.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 30 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 50 min
Car 28.57%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min
|Kassiopi to Sidari||23.89 km||23 mins|
|Corfu to Sidari||28.16 km||28 mins|
|Budapest to Sidari||811.19 km||13 hours 31 mins|
|Izmir to Sidari||837.01 km||13 hours 57 mins|
|Miskolc to Sidari||873.71 km||14 hours 33 mins|
|Rapallo to Sidari||1262.76 km||21 hours 2 mins|
|Dübendorf to Sidari||1479.01 km||24 hours 39 mins|
|Geneva to Sidari||1660.23 km||27 hours 40 mins|
|Tel aviv to Sidari||1838.63 km||30 hours 38 mins|
|Hertford to Sidari||2558.33 km||42 hours 38 mins|