How to Reach Sidari - The Easiest Way to Reach Sidari
- By Air: The nearest airport to Sidari would be Corfu Airport which is located around 45 kms away from the town. From the airport itself, there are a multiple options for transfers to Sidari.
- By Road: Sidari is well connected to almost all the towns in Greece.
- By Bus: There are buses available from the Green Bus Station in Corfu. These buses are regular as well as convenient.
- By Boat: From Corfu, you can easily reach Sidari via boats.
- On Foot: Since Sidari is a small beach town, the best way to explore it is on foot. It would be a nice idea to capture its picturesque beauty while you are walking down its terrain.
- On Bike: Rented bikes are available from almost everywhere in Sidari. One of the cheapest and best ways to explore Sidari!
Are you looking for a Sidari travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sidari
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sidari. The most preferred mode of transport in Sidari is Walking.
Average distance: 3.75 km Average time: 11.75 min
Walking 40%Walking 6 min Overall average time for 1 kms 6 min
Car 40%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min
How to Reach Sidari from Nearby Cities
|Kassiopi to Sidari||23.89 km||23 mins|
|Corfu to Sidari||47.61 km||2 hours 15 mins|
- How to reach Agios Georgios
- How to reach Palaiokastritsa
- How to reach Dassia
- How to reach Kassiopi
- How to reach Pelekas
- How to reach Corfu
- How to reach Marathias
- How to reach Kavos
- How to reach Igoumenitsa
- How to reach Athens
- How to reach Delphi
- How to reach Santorini
- How to reach Mykonos
- How to reach Chania
- How to reach Lindos