How to Reach Sidari
How to reach Sidari
- By Air: The nearest airport to Sidari would be Corfu Airport which is located around 45 kms away from the town. From the airport itself, there are a multiple options for transfers to Sidari.
- By Road: Sidari is well connected to almost all the towns in Greece.
- By Bus: There are buses available from the Green Bus Station in Corfu. These buses are regular as well as convenient.
- By Boat: From Corfu, you can easily reach Sidari via boats.
- On Foot: Since Sidari is a small beach town, the best way to explore it is on foot. It would be a nice idea to capture its picturesque beauty while you are walking down its terrain.
- On Bike: Rented bikes are available from almost everywhere in Sidari. One of the cheapest and best ways to explore Sidari!
Modes of Transportation in Sidari
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sidari. The most preferred mode of transport in Sidari is Walking.
Average distance: 4 km Average time: 10.67 min
Walking 50%Walking 6 min Overall average time for 1 kms 6 min
Car 25%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 20 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Dassia
- How To Reach Palaiokastritsa
- How To Reach Crete
- How To Reach Rhodes
- How To Reach Thessaloniki
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Athens
- How To Reach Delphi
- How To Reach Kassiopi
- How To Reach Santorini
- How To Reach Chania
- How To Reach Mykonos
- How To Reach Lindos
- How To Reach Corfu
- How To Reach Agios Georgios
- How To Reach Marathias