Are you looking for what to do in Sidari?
PLACES TO SEE
- Canal d’ Amour: Nearby, to the west of Sidari is the famous Channel of Love (known as Canal d' Amour) an idyllic area with unique rock formations that form a series of wonderful coves and canals. With beautiful crystalline waters, the Channel of Love is one of the most unique spots in Corfu. According to the tradition couples who swim through the narrow canal will get married soon.
- Sidari Beach: Sidari is actually visited for its beach. The long sandy beach is perfect for a weekend vacation.
- Sidari water park Fun Park: This amusement park is a perfect place that gives a wholesome family entertainer with great slides and water pools.
THINGS TO DO
- The Sizzling Nightlife: Sidari’s party strip curves around the coastline, almost hugging the beach. In the bars here you’ll find everything from cocktails, karaoke and pub quizzes to hypnotists, tribute acts and cover bands – plus the occasional Greek plate-smashing dance. When the shows wrap up, local DJs spin mostly pop and R’n’B into the early hours.
- Indulge into Sidari water sports: Sidari is well known for its water sports. From Water ski, banana rides, paragliding, ringos, boat rental to scuba diving- this is an ultimate destination for adventure.
- Excursions: From Sidari one can go to the Shore of Peroulades, to Avilotes a rather large village and to the settlement of Agios Stefanos. Another excursion that one can take from Sidari is to Diapontia islands of Mathraki, Othoni and Ericousa which are around 7 miles from the mainland. Taking back the same road four kilometers the road leads to Karousades. The road goes on to Roda and from there to the picturesque villages of Sfakera, Xanthates, Agioi Douloi and Chrepiskopoi.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sidari and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sidari getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sidari with confidence.