Are you looking for what to do in Side?
PLACES TO SEE
- Greek amphitheatre: One of the best places to visit in Side, Turkey is this ancient amphitheatre that has hosted the performances and entertaining events with a seating capacity of 15,000-20,000.
- Side museum: This is a petite but informative museum about the historical significance of Side in ancient civilizations. Located on the ancient Roman bath complex, the museum exhibits artefacts with a detailed description.
- Temple of Apollo: Magnificent ruins of the structure which was once known as the temple of Apollo, be here at the Sunset and admire its beauty. The architectural decorations suggest the temple’s origin way back to the 1st century AD.
- Aspendos Bridge: An old bridge that serves as a perfect setting for a romantic photograph, Aspendos Bridge is also a landmark of Side.
- Visit the Roma library, Agora and Hellenistic city walls to get a glimpse of the ancient city of Side.
THINGS TO DO
- Hit the beaches: Blessed with abundant coastline, Side has beautiful beaches ideal for swimming, sun-bathing and water-sports.
- Go shopping: Side has some fantastic stores and shopping complexes as well street markets offering great deals and you will easily find cheap lookalikes of high brands. Just make sure you bargain.
Below we have a list of things to do in Side and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Side getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Side with confidence.