Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal341 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11300 Pat Bay Highway, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-8882233779
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ferry
Opened in 1960 and spread over a large area of 30 acres, Swartz Bay Terminal is an important transportation facility at Swartz Bay in Canada. The terminal underwent a major reconstruction in the mid-1990s and comprises an administration building, numerous kiosks run by locals and vendors, a coffee shop, and a cafeteria. There are five ferry berths at the terminal. Although the terminal is always over-crowded, it is well-maintained and kept clean. It is recommended to book your ferry tickets in advance to avoid the long queues. Visit this bustling place if you have some free time when in the neighbourhood.
More about Sidney
Book perfect hotels in Sidney like Bayview B&b, The Cedarwood Inn & Suites and Victoria Airport Travelodge.
If you want to add the visit to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Sidney vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Sidney.
How to Reach Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal
- Buses 76 and 81 to stop - Swartz Bay Passenger Loop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sidney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sidney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal Address: 11300 Pat Bay Highway, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal Contact Number: +1-8882233779
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!