Angkor Handicraft Association87 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Road 60, Traing Village, Slorgram Quarter, Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +855-78341454
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Sculpture
Angkor Handicraft Association (AHA) located on the outskirts of the city was founded in 2011, with an aim to treasure the local handicrafts of the place. The AHA is amongst the biggest shopping place in Siem Reap, where you get to see a lot of local handmade things. Here they do not support any foreign product. The market is meant to support the local artisans financially and to give them a stable living. The artists who have their shop in this market never force you to buy the products. They are very welcoming and will also show you how to make it. It’s a huge market place, with all the local handicrafts, which you can use for your home decor. A must visit the place where you will find a variety of things and all handmade.
Highlights and must see includes
- Beautiful paintings
- Leather bags, shoes, belts
- Wooden Frames
- You can also work volunteer work with the NGO
- Handmade bags
- Handmade bracelets, placemats, bags and purses
How to Reach Angkor Handicraft Association
- By Car: Cross the river Naga from Route 6 , and turn left to reach your destination.
- By TukTuk: You can take the tuk tuk from the city and reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.15% of people who visit Siem Reap include Angkor Handicraft Association in their plan
95% of people start their Angkor Handicraft Association visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Angkor Handicraft Association
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Angkor Handicraft Association