Angkor Wat2863 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 81960 KHR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Architecture
Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world. It is a Buddhist temple built in the early 12th century. It is the prime attraction of Cambodia, also having its place on the country’s national flag. What is particularly popular about the temple is its grand yet intricate Khmer architecture. The main towers are shaped like lotus buds. Carved upon the walls of the temple are narrative scenes that tell mythological tales. These sandstone walls stand well preserved and even majestically so, after all this time. The campus is enormous. The temples are aplenty and each building has a different story to tell. When inside the complex, you’d feel like you have travelled back in time. Do not forget to witness the sunrise and the sunset. It’d complete your journey to the spiritual destination.
- The Statue of Vishnu
- The ponds
- The Cruciform terrace, guarded by lions.
- The Head of the Naga
Angkor Wat Travel Tips
- Passes available at the main entrance.
- You should be in possession with your ticket throughout your tenure on the premises. They check it at the entrance of every temple.
- Carry water bottle with you. The walk can be exhausting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Angkor Wat
- One day pass- RL 81960
- 3-day pass- RL 163920
- 7-day pass- RL 245880
- Phnom Kulen- RL 81960
- Koh Ker- RL 40980
- Beng Melea- RL 20490
Angkor Wat Hours
- Banteay Srey closes at 5:00pm.
- Kbal Spean closes at 3:00pm.
How to Reach Angkor Wat
- Hire a tuk tuk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.74% of people who visit Siem Reap include Angkor Wat in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
74.31% of people start their Angkor Wat visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Angkor Wat
83.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Angkor Wat