Events and Festivals in Siem Reap
- Angkor Photography Festival: Photography for Change: Held during the last week of November every year, this festival showcases various exhibitions and outdoor projections regional and international talent in Siem Reap.
- The Water Festival: This vast festival is probably the most vibrant festival in the cultural calendar of Siem Reap. It goes on for three days starting on the last full moon day in the month October and brings together various people from different sections of the society and the country.
- The Annual Street Puppet Festival: This is a lovely site that you can witness when in Siem Reap.
Trip plans for Siem Reap
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Siem Reap
Siem Reap Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Siem Reap
Save 7%Siem Reap Street Food Evening Tour59 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Taste the best of Siem Reaps street food on a 3-hour night tour! Hop on a remork-moto (a motorized rickshaw) and ride off the...
Full-Day Angkor Tour by Tuk Tuk from Sunrise35 Reviews
To add a special touch to master the magnificence of Angkor in one full day, your means of transportation will be a local Tuk...Book Now
Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap35 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
On this small-group tour, visit most highlighted temples on acircuit throughthe UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park. Sto...Book Now
Save 7%Angkor Temples Small-Group Tour246 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Discover the mysteries of Angkor on this full-day, small-group temples tour from Siem Reap. See the iconic Angkor Wat and the...
- Events & Festivals in Phnom Penh
- Events & Festivals in Krong Battambang
- Events & Festivals in Mondol Kiri
- Events & Festivals in Angkor Chey
- Events & Festivals in Kandal Stueng
- Events & Festivals in Prey Vêng
- Events & Festivals in Krong Ta Khmau
- Events & Festivals in Srah Srang
- Events & Festivals in Angk Ta Saom