Events and Festivals in Siem Reap
- Angkor Photography Festival: Photography for Change: Held during the last week of November every year, this festival showcases various exhibitions and outdoor projections regional and international talent in Siem Reap.
- The Water Festival: This vast festival is probably the most vibrant festival in the cultural calendar of Siem Reap. It goes on for three days starting on the last full moon day in the month October and brings together various people from different sections of the society and the country.
- The Annual Street Puppet Festival: This is a lovely site that you can witness when in Siem Reap.
Trip plans for Siem Reap
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Siem Reap
Siem Reap Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Siem Reap
Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap37 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
On this small-group tour, visit most highlighted temples on acircuit throughthe UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park. Sto...Book Now
Save 4%Angkor Temples Bike Tour from Siem Reap64 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Bicycle along quiet trails in the Cambodian countryside and explore the breathtaking temples of Angkor on a full-day excursio...
Save 8%Private Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap8 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Small private tour to visit Angkor complex with private and personal tour guide and driver for day trip. To visit main temple...
Save 4%Private Angkor Temples Full-Day Tour from Siem Reap19 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
This private day trip from Siem Reap highlightsthe main temples of the Angkor archaeologicalcomplex, designateda UNESCO World...
- Events & Festivals in Angkor Thum
- Events & Festivals in Battambang
- Events & Festivals in Krong Serei Saophoan
- Events & Festivals in Krong Poi Pet
- Events & Festivals in Krong Stueng Saen
- Events & Festivals in Krong Ta Khmau