How to Reach Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Easiest Way to Reach Siem Reap
HOW TO GET TO SIEM REAP
- By Air: Siem Reap International Airport is the second largest Airport in Cambodia. A lot of major airlines operate their flights in and out from here.
- By Bus: A lot of major companies operate from Bangkok to Siem Reap. But these direct buses are not very safe- the ones that operate directly from Bangkok. Although, they have various measures to avoid theft; travelling from any place in Cambodia to Siem Reap is fairly easy. You can travel in from Ho Chi Minh Bus stop to if you are looking at coming in from Vietnam. There are buses operating from Laos and Thailand as well.
- By Boat: You can get in from Phnom Penh or Battambang. Even though the experience is beautiful, it is very time consuming.
- By Train: Sisophon is the nearest station to Siem Reap. You can take a train from Phnom Penh which heads to Poipet and get down on the way. You can then take a taxi to Siem Reap.
- By Shared Taxi: Poipet border has a lot of taxis which run to Siem Reap. There are shared taxis and are quite safe. It will not cost you also much and is a convenient option.
HOW TO GET AROUND SIEM REAP
- By Tuk-tuk: Tuk-tuks are a lovely way to get around in the city. They would answer to your call from any corner and you can get anywhere in the subtle luxury of Tuk-tuks.
- By Car: You can rent one and drive around or you can simply rent one to drop you off to your desired destination.
- By Motorbike: This is a lovely option for calling motodrops from any corner of the City. Lots of companies rent out motorbikes for cheap on a daily basis and you can get around inhaling every inch of Siem Reap on a motor bike.
- By Bicycle: Most accommodation places rent out bikes for free or very cheap prices. It is a safe way to explore the city and you will find a lot of bicyclists exploring the city along with you.
- On Foot: It is a fairly small city with attractions compactly connected. You can discover the city on foot.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Siem Reap and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Siem Reap
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Siem Reap. The most preferred mode of transport in Siem Reap is Walking.
Average distance: 14.67 km Average time: 65 min
Walking 50%Walking 82.5 min Motorbike 12.5 min Overall average time for 17 kms 95 min
Motorbike 25%Motorbike 5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 5 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Siem Reap
- How to reach Krong Battambang
- How to reach Krong Serei Saophoan
- How to reach Krong Pursat
- How to reach Paoy Paet
- How to reach Krong Poi Pet
- How to reach Pailin
- How to reach Tatai
- How to reach Phumi Kaôh Chas
- How to reach Phnom Penh
- How to Reach Top Cities in Cambodia
- How to reach Prey Vêng
- How to reach Mondol Kiri
- How to reach Srah Srang
- How to reach Angkor Chey
- How to reach Kandal Stueng
- How to reach Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone
- How to reach Traeng Trayueng
- How to reach Prasat Bakong
- How to reach Chong Khneas
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Copper Harbor
- How to reach Roshal
- How to reach Kamepally