Krol Ko45 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Siem Reap, Cambodia Map
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Krol Ko is a Buddhist temple, which was built in the twelfth Century and early 13th century by King Jaayavarman VII. The temple was never recreated again thus it gives a very rustic and old feeling. There were a lot of buildings built during the early age, but now it has all fallen, leaving only a few buildings with beautiful carvings. The place is surrounded by beautiful greenery and it’s serene and calm. All you can hear is the birds chirping and the sound of small insects. It is a very beautiful place to visit if you want some quiet and peaceful time. And not just that, because of the old architecture and old feeling, the place is also great for photography.
Highlights and must see includes
- Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara standing on the lotus.
- Statue of Krishna Lifting mount Govardhana.
- Carvings from the ground.
- A library built of sandstone.
Krol Ko Hours
- Please enquire before you visit
- Recommended time 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
How to Reach Krol Ko
- Hire a Tuk tuk
- Ask a local
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Krol Ko Address: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Time required to visit Krol Ko: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.51% of people who visit Siem Reap include Krol Ko in their plan
25% of people start their Krol Ko visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Krol Ko
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Krol Ko
People normally club together Banteay Srei and Ta Keo while planning their visit to Krol Ko.