This is the only circus in Cambodia that caters to international standards. It is not about certain tricks and activities. What it really is is a musical show with a story from end to end. The circus is nobly dedicated to the development of Cambodian youth. It tells a story of how their empowerment, also the proceeds of every show are donated to youth development foundations. You can expect complete family entertainment through this performance. It is funny, it is daring and it is extremely innovative. The children will be fascinated by the dynamic visuals, the story and well intentioned story will engage the adults.
Phare- The Cambodian Circus Travel Tips
- Book your tickets well in advance and arrive to the venue on time in order to get good seats.
- Audience is not allowed inside the hall once the performance has begun.
- Shocks and loud music are a part of the show.
Entrance Ticket Details For Phare- The Cambodian Circus
- Adults- RL 142975
- Children- RL 73530
- Adults- RL 102125
- Children- RL 69445
- Adults- RL 72530
- Children- RL 40850
Free for children under the age of 5.
Phare- The Cambodian Circus Hours
- The above mentioned timings are those of the ticket window.
- Performance begins at 8:00pm every evening.
- Phare Boutique and Phare cafe open at 6:30pm.
How to Reach Phare- The Cambodian Circus
- Hire a tuk tuk.
- Ask the locals for directions.
- Bus@Giant Ibis Main terminal. 8 minute walk from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.43% of people who visit Siem Reap include Phare- The Cambodian Circus in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.29% of people start their Phare- The Cambodian Circus visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Phare- The Cambodian Circus
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phare- The Cambodian Circus