Pre RupCurrently Open
- Address: Siem Reap, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 81960 KHR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is one of the oldest temples in Angkor. It was a state temple in the era of King Rajendravarman. This was a funeral site in the olden times and evidence of the same is still available in the carvings on the wall. The temple is huge, they call it the Mountain Temple. The use of bricks in its building makes this temple different from other Angkor temples. The climb to the top won’t seem so tiring as you are busy being overwhelmed by the scale of it. The view from the top is rewarding. Prepare to feel as if you are part of an Indiana Jones adventure!
- The four Gopuras
- The Stone Cistern
- The Long Galleries
- The Final Pyramid
- 12 small shrines
- False Doors
Pre Rup Travel Tips
- Carry water bottles, sunglasses and Hats.
- The climb is steep and tiring.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pre Rup
- One day pass: RL 81960
- 3-day pass: RL 163920
- 7-day pass: RL 245880
How to Reach Pre Rup
- Hire a tuk tuk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pre Rup Address: Siem Reap, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Pre Rup Timing: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Pre Rup Price: 81960 KHR
- Best time to visit Pre Rup(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pre Rup: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.41% of people who visit Siem Reap include Pre Rup in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.22% of people start their Pre Rup visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pre Rup
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pre Rup
People normally club together Angkor Zipline and Khmer Ceramics Centre while planning their visit to Pre Rup.