Preah KhanCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 81960 KHR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This is an important temple in Angkor. It is dedicated to the father of the famous king Jayavarman VII. Unlike most of the temples in Angkor, this one is flat in its architecture. Also it has not been restored. It is now in ruins. Trees have grown out of these ruins. They give a mysterious personality to the temple. You’ll feel as if you are a part of an adventure film!
- Sculptures of Garudas holding Nagas
- House of Fire
- The cruciform Terrace
- Guardian Dwarpals
- Remains of a life-size chess game
- Drawings of the Battle of Lanka
Preah Khan Travel Tips
- Carry hats, water bottles and sunglasses.
- Carry your passes at all time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Preah Khan
- One day pass: RL 81960
- 3-day pass: RL 163920
- 7-day pass: RL 245880
How to Reach Preah Khan
- Hire a tuk tuk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siem Reap before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siem Reap and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.71% of people who visit Siem Reap include Preah Khan in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.7% of people start their Preah Khan visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Preah Khan
93.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Preah Khan