Are you looking for what to do in Siem Reap?
PLACES TO SEE
- Angkor Archaeological Park: No words are enough to describe this place. Most people visit Siam Reap to explore all that Angkor has to offer to you.
- Angkor National Museum: If you wish to explore Khmer culture in a comprehensive manner, then Angkor National Museum is a lovely way to do that.
- Angkor Silk Warm: Seeing silk worms at work making one of the most beautiful fabrics in the world is never boring. See a thread develop into a lovely piece once you want to take a break from the cultural heritage of the city.
- Wat Preah Prom Rath: A lovely temple around the city, is glittering with its beautiful heritage. Once here, you would want to discover all that you can about the enchanting history of Cambodia.
- Wat Kesararam: Located very close to the Museum, this temple is a brilliant way to experience the architectural mindset of old age Cambodia and give your religious side something to thank us about!
THINGS TO DO
- Go for a Massage: There is nothing as relaxing as a massage and Thailand’s neighbor has to have some skills that it possesses. You can try out fish massages and family massages too.
- Watch a Cultural Performance: The city always has some or the event to entertain itself and its guests. Go to one of the various broadways and enjoy some local talent.
- Take Pottery classes: The Angkor Pottery Center is famous for the workshops it offers. You can spend a couple of hours from your schedule to give your creative side a boost.
- Alcohol Tasting: There is Wine tasting which is pretty conventional but then there is also rum tasting and if you are into exploring a lot then local Cambodian Liquor is something you should not miss out on.
Below we have a list of things to do in Siem Reap and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Siem Reap getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Siem Reap with confidence.