Biblioteca Piccolimini304 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-0577283048
- Tags: Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
This fantastic Roman building was built by Pope Pius II in the memory of his beloved uncle Enea Silvio Piccolimini. The colorful walls of this library are decorated with ancient frescoes that depict the expertise of the great Italian artist who is to be given complete credit for the amazing concept. The library mainly houses the belongings of Piccolimini and apart from this also has on display some beautiful Roman Statues. Among these the most famous statue is of the 3 graces.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siena and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Biblioteca Piccolimini Address: Piazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena, Italy
- Biblioteca Piccolimini Contact Number: +39-0577283048
- Biblioteca Piccolimini Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.09% of people who visit Siena include Biblioteca Piccolimini in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.22% of people start their Biblioteca Piccolimini visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Biblioteca Piccolimini
64.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Biblioteca Piccolimini
People normally club together Basilica Di San Domenico and Siena Cathedral while planning their visit to Biblioteca Piccolimini.