La FoceCurrently Open
- Address: Strada della Vittoria, 63, 53042 Chianciano Terme SI, Italy, Siena
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-057869101
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Performance, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Outdoors, Campgrounds And Rv Parks
Enjoy a spoonful of Tuscany at La Foce. These magical gardens are testament to what sheer passion and will can accomplish. Overlooking the stunning, virgin valley of Val d'Orcia, these gardens are perhaps the most breathtaking man made landscapes in Italy. Recently included in World Heritage UNESCO list, this area is full of beautiful wooded walkways. Designed by the English architect Cecil Pinsent, the gardens are a fascinating amalgamation of natural landscapes and architecture.
There is also an adjoining villa that can be rented for holidays and special events.
La Foce Hours
- Garden open from March 28 to November 2, 2015
- Every Wednesday afternoon at 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, and 6 pm.
- Every weekend and national holiday (April 21 and 25, May 1, June 2, August 15, December 26, and January 1 2015) at 11:30 am, 3 pm, 4:30 pm.
- The tour lasts about 50 minutes and leaves from the Fattoria courtyard. Booking is necessary only for large groups.
- Groups of more than 20 participants can request a private visit on other days.
How to Reach La Foce
- Nearest Bus Stop: Loc. La Foce - La Foce, Casotto Anas Km. 11,35
- Ristorante Dopolavoro La Foce
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siena and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.76% of people who visit Siena include La Foce in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.11% of people start their La Foce visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Foce
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Foce
People normally club together Chiesa Di Sant'andrea - Castiglioncello Del Trinoro - Sarteano (si) - Toscana, Italia and Porta Al Prato while planning their visit to La Foce.