Sinagoga Di Siena172 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Vicolo delle Scotte,14, Siena, Italy, 53100
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-0577271345
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Synagogue, Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Located at a short walk from the synagogue, this beautiful synagogue is peaceful and simple. It was built in 1786 and in a neo classical style and represents the small jewish community of the city. The two plaques placed next to the door commemorate the victims of the jewish holocaust. The interior is richly decorated and is enriched by candelabra arms.
Sinagoga Di Siena Travel Tips
- The synagogue is open to visitors free of charge on the day of Jewish culture, the first Sunday in September.
- Prior reservations for didactic tours are required. Schedule is available on request.
How to Reach Sinagoga Di Siena
- Nearby Bus Stop: P.Zza Mercato, Logge Del Papa (Arrivo)
- Osteria Le Logge
- Trattoria la Torre
- Ristorante Guidoriccio
- Medio Evo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Siena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Siena and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.04% of people who visit Siena include Sinagoga Di Siena in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.22% of people start their Sinagoga Di Siena visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sinagoga Di Siena
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sinagoga Di Siena