Arab StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Arab Street, Kampong Glam, Singapore, Singapore Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Neighborhoods , Streets
Referred by Chinese as Jiau a Koi Javanese, this is a chirpy neighborhood in Singapore which is known for its shopping and variety of restaurants dotted along its paths. There are two theories behind the name, one which claims that the names comes from its Arab owner- Syed Ali bin Mohamed Al Junied and the other which claims it to be a site of Arab Kampong.
Best known for its flower shops, the street is also called as pukadaisadkku (flower Shops Street). Offering beautiful homegrown flowers, lime and other items made by Javanese women, the street is ideal for a casual stroll in the evening!
The striking Sultan Mosque is just a walk away! Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 3 days.
Arab Street Travel Tips
- Shops and restaurants are available .
How to Reach Arab Street
- Bus: No 12, 2, 33, 133, NR7
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arab Street Address: Arab Street, Kampong Glam, Singapore, Singapore
- Arab Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Arab Street: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.68% of people who visit Singapore include Arab Street in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
35% of people start their Arab Street visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arab Street
68.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arab Street
People normally club together Emerald Hill and Marina Barrage while planning their visit to Arab Street.