Boat QuayCurrently Open
- Address: Boat Quay, Singapore, Singapore (Downtown Core)
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +651800-67362000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Pubs, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Streets
Boat Quay - Review
Boat quay is regarded as the historical quay of Singapore located upstream from the mouth of Singapore River. The road along the Quay is also known by the same name and has been converted in to pedestrian mall. Boat Quay is a place that offers a great mix of all types of restaurants, be it high end ones, dining or bars and pubs. This place is recommended to just chill out place for all the professionals and family people. There are a wide number of entertainment options in this fun filled place. Boat Quay is in close proximity to all the office towers and thus, many groups of people come here to feel little energetic and relaxed. You will also get an insight into the night life of Singapore at this place.
Boat Quay is one of the attractions added in Singapore itinerary 3 days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Boat Quay Information
- Photography is freely allowed and Boat Quay is one of the best places to capture your Singapore memories.
- Don't miss out the famous chilli crabs.
How To reach Boat Quay by Public Transport
- Raffles Place
- Boat quay bus station: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, and more.
Restaurants Near Boat Quay
- Swissotel The Stamford
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Boat Quay
13.18% of people who visit Singapore include Boat Quay in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.63% of people start their Boat Quay visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Boat Quay
82.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boat Quay
Boat Quay Map
Boat Quay Trips
Boat Quay, Singapore Reviews
All QuestionsBoat quay
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto