Bukit Timah Nature Reserve2120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hindhede Dr, Singapore 589318
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +651800-4717300
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Ecological Reserve
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is a 163 hectare of primary rainforest embracing Bukit Timah, the highest peak (163 meters) in Singapore. It is said that you’d find more tree species here in comparison to the entire continent of North America. The reserve is home to wildlife like monkeys, a varied variety of bird species, pythons, and more. The steep paths may demand an extra effort; however, the climb is completely worth it. There is also a bike trail around the reserve. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 2 days.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve Travel Tips
- Last admission to the Reserve is taken at 5 pm.
- Use mosquito repellent on the hike.
- Carry plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Do not feed the monkeys, whatsoever.
- Smoking is prohibited in the park premises.
- Keep to the designated route.
How to Reach Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Metro: Beauty World
- Bus: 67, 75, 170, 171, 173, 184, 852, 961
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.84% of people who visit Singapore include Bukit Timah Nature Reserve in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
81.82% of people start their Bukit Timah Nature Reserve visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bukit Timah Nature Reserve