Events and Festivals in Singapore, Singapore
Events and Festivals in Singapore
There are a great deal of festivals in Singapore and things to do in Singapore:
- Great Singapore Sale: - Singapore turns up to be a Shoppers paradise for the month of May – July. Driving in discount & sale on almost all major shopping malls and brands encouraging tourism in the country.Great time to get a good travel deal for Singapore.
- Christmas in the Tropics: Best time to see Singapore all illuminating & decorated. Taking place in the Orchard road all lighted up with malls open till late wee hours. Street shows , carnival, stalls, etc. there is so much more to enjoy at the Orchard street Christmas Light up taking place in the month of November to December.
- Chinese New Year celebrations: It is also known by the name of Lunar festival or the Spring festival taking place in the month of January & February. Considered to be the most significant festival for the Chinese is celebrated with lots of joy in Singapore city. Street is all happening with traditional music, red lanterns hanging on the street & people dressed in colorful traditional outfits. Best time to see Singapore in all of tradition & culture.
- Singapore Arts Festival: This festival happens in May each year and showcases some of the world’s best drama, dance and music. There are numerous lectures on art, workshops and interesting street performers making it an interesting experience.
Every Singapore itinerary planner recommends being a part of these variety of festivals:
- Festival of the Hungry Ghosts: Takes place in October.
- Deepavali: Takes place in October or November.
- Birthday of the Monkey God Navarathiri: Takes place in October.
- Festival of Nine Emperor Gods: Takes place in October.
- Theemidhi Festival: Takes place in October.
- Singapore Fashion Week: Takes place in October-November.
- Kusu Island Pilgrimage: Takes place October-November.
- Hari Raya Haji: Celebrated on 6th November.
- Swissotel Vertical Marathon: Takes place in mid of November.
- Gods Festival: Takes place in October or November.
- Singapore River Buskers' Festival: Takes place in November.
Trip plans for Singapore
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Singapore
Singapore Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Singapore
Singapore Night Sightseeing Tour with Singapore River Boat Cruise 432 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
During this nighttime tour, experience the best of Singapore by both bus and foot. Enjoy a Singaporean dinner (SGD$5 food vou...Book Now
Singapore Flexi Attractions Pass with Universal Studios Option 96 Reviews
Enjoy great savings when sightseeing in Singapore with a Flexi Attractions Pass that provides entrance to your choice of thre...Book Now
Save 20%The Escape Hunt Experience Singapore
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
There isn’t anything as nail-biting as this make believe adventure that will have you on the edge of your seat and forc...
Sentosa Island Afternoon Trip Including Madame Tussauds and Tiger Sky Tower 519 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Dive into fun-filled Sentosa Island on this afternoon trip from Singapore. Led by a guide, ride a scenic cable car to the isl...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Sentosa
- Events & Festivals in Bukit Timah Road
- Events & Festivals in Tai Seng
- Events & Festivals in Bugis Junction
- Events & Festivals in Upper Bukit Timah Road
- Events & Festivals in Sembawang Road
- Events & Festivals in Kampong House Seafood & Beer Garden
- Events & Festivals in Eden Grove
- Events & Festivals in Tampines
- Events & Festivals in Haleakala National Park
- Events & Festivals in Armacao Dos Buzios
- Events & Festivals in Sidari
- Events & Festivals in Marathias
- Events & Festivals in Longyearbyen
- Events & Festivals in Kanha
- Events & Festivals in Leknes
- Events & Festivals in Fortitude Valley
- Events & Festivals in Polignano A Mare