Events and Festivals in Singapore
There are a great deal of festivals in Singapore and things to do in Singapore:
- Great Singapore Sale: - Singapore turns up to be a Shoppers paradise for the month of May – July. Driving in discount & sale on almost all major shopping malls and brands encouraging tourism in the country.Great time to get a good travel deal for Singapore.
- Christmas in the Tropics: Best time to see Singapore all illuminating & decorated. Taking place in the Orchard road all lighted up with malls open till late wee hours. Street shows , carnival, stalls, etc. there is so much more to enjoy at the Orchard street Christmas Light up taking place in the month of November to December.
- Chinese New Year celebrations: It is also known by the name of Lunar festival or the Spring festival taking place in the month of January & February. Considered to be the most significant festival for the Chinese is celebrated with lots of joy in Singapore city. Street is all happening with traditional music, red lanterns hanging on the street & people dressed in colorful traditional outfits. Best time to see Singapore in all of tradition & culture.
- Singapore Arts Festival: This festival happens in May each year and showcases some of the world’s best drama, dance and music. There are numerous lectures on art, workshops and interesting street performers making it an interesting experience.
Every Singapore itinerary planner recommends being a part of these variety of festivals:
- Festival of the Hungry Ghosts: Takes place in October.
- Deepavali: Takes place in October or November.
- Birthday of the Monkey God Navarathiri: Takes place in October.
- Festival of Nine Emperor Gods: Takes place in October.
- Theemidhi Festival: Takes place in October.
- Singapore Fashion Week: Takes place in October-November.
- Kusu Island Pilgrimage: Takes place October-November.
- Hari Raya Haji: Celebrated on 6th November.
- Swissotel Vertical Marathon: Takes place in mid of November.
- Gods Festival: Takes place in October or November.
- Singapore River Buskers' Festival: Takes place in November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Singapore
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Singapore
Save 4%Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River Cruise432 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy the night View of Singapore including visits to top attractions like Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Skypark and R...
Save 6%Singapore Zoo with Transfer and Optional Breakfast with Orangutans1772 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
The Singapore Zoo is the only place in the world where you can have breakfast with orangutans! Ride a tram through the zoo on...
Singapore Half-Day City Tour80 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Join this trail and explore the history, culture and lifestyles of multi-racial Singapore. You get to visit The Merlion, Sing...Book Now
Universal Studios Singapore Admission Ticket7 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Visit Universal Studios Singapore within Resorts World Sentosa, Asia's #1 Amusement Park! This will include a one-day admissi...Book Now