Le Peranakan Hotel, SingaporeCurrently Open
Le Peranakan Hotel, Singapore Reviews
Al forno restaurant one of the more authentic Italian food I've had in Singapore. Big servings! 4 mains for 6 grown adult but all so full after.
(Visited an Italian restaurant downstairs the Hotel, service is good at the restaurant)
Decent food esp the north indian stall.
Good location in katong with a bustling street of restaurants and bars.
good ambience, need free WiFi and parking spaces
All Questionsle peranakan hotel
- Attractions near Le Peranakan Hotel
- East Coast Park
- Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple
- The Intan
- Jumbo Seafood - East Coast Seafood Centre
- Singapore Crocodilarium
- The Residence At Singapore Recreation Club
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark
- Asian Civilization Museum
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Kuan Yin Thong Hood Cho Temple