Malay Heritage Center1965 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-63910450
- Ticket Price: 4 SGD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Exhibition , Heritage Building
This was a royal residence but, but was revamped into the Malay Heritage center later on. The Mid-19th century as well as the history of the family of Sultan Hussein is covered extensively by the museum. However, the main focus is on the Malay culture. This unique blend of two different backgrounds in Singapore is the perfect attraction for those who love to explore the culture of countries.There are some exhibitions comprising of traditional dresses, fabric art, crafts and arts. Occasionally, there are some Malay-inspired performance art events. However, the schedule should be checked in advance.
Malay Heritage Center Travel Tips
- Try visiting at 3.30 pm on Wednesdays for viewing some performances.
Entrance Ticket Details For Malay Heritage Center
- Adult : $4, Adults(for group of 20 and above): 20% discount
- Family(for maximum of 5 members): $12, Seniors (60 years old and above): $2
- Students (Free for children under 6 years old): $2
Malay Heritage Center Hours
Malay Heritage Centre Compound:
- Tuesdays to Sundays from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Fridays to Saturdays 8:00 am - 10:00 pm.
How to Reach Malay Heritage Center
- Metro: Bugis
- Maxwell food center
- Wild Honey
- Banana Leaf Apolo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.34% of people who visit Singapore include Malay Heritage Center in their plan
44.74% of people start their Malay Heritage Center visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Malay Heritage Center
84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Malay Heritage Center