Mandai Orchid GardenCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 200 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729827
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 65-62691036
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park
This is the largest orchid garden in Singapore that is privately owned. In this garden, around 200 different orchid species have been preserved and displayed for people to see. Interestingly, it isn’t just a garden but also a retail place; you will also be able to buy a few of these rare beauties if you wish. An amazing array of lovely orchids from the region can be viewed here. If you love nature, do visit this exotic place in Singapore.
The place is also very close to Singapore zoo so you can plan an entire day based around exploring Singapore’s flora and fauna.
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with Singapore Itinerary 10 Days
- Other Hours: Monday- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, Tuesday to Sunday- 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Other Ticket Price: Adult - $3 ,Child -$1.
- Tips & Warnings: Favorite place of Singaporeans to tie the knot.
- It is very relaxing to walk around a very big garden in the morning.
- Ang Mo Kio, bus 138
- Vanilla Pod Restaurant and Bar
- Alfresco dining
7.17% of people who visit Singapore include Mandai Orchid Garden in their plan
26.87% of people start their Mandai Orchid Garden visit around 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mandai Orchid Garden
93.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mandai Orchid Garden