Marina Bay Sands Skypark13019 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-66888888
- Ticket Price: 23 SGD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Entertainment, Leisure, Swimming Pool
Enjoy incredible views of the city from the 57th floor at the remarkable Marina Bay Sands Skypark. The place is home to an infinity swimming pool from where you can enjoy views or also get on to the views deck to feast your eyes on the mesmerizing beauty of Singapore. The interiors and architecture of the hotel are simply stunning and remarkable while the view of the city from here is exceptionally different. Marina Bay Sands Skypark is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in your Singapore itinerary for 5 days.
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Travel Tips
- The pool may only be open to in house guests.
How to Reach Marina Bay Sands Skypark
- Bus: 97, 97e, 106 and 133
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Address: 10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Contact Number: +65-66888888
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Timing: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Price: 23 SGD
- Time required to visit Marina Bay Sands Skypark: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.33% of people who visit Singapore include Marina Bay Sands Skypark in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
86.96% of people start their Marina Bay Sands Skypark visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Marina Bay Sands Skypark
93.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marina Bay Sands Skypark
People normally club together Gardens By The Bay and Singapore Flyer while planning their visit to Marina Bay Sands Skypark.
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Reviews & Ratings
How to see Marine Bay Sands Skypark in one dayAnswer Report Abuse
You can start off by having a hearty breakfast, followed by a relaxing spa. Then spend some time by the Infinity Pool and even have lunch alongside with a great view. Then there are a few attractions at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark to spoil you for choice. But, of all, you must visit the ArtScience Museum. Do not miss visiting the observation deck offering spectacular views. If time permits, you may also visit Gardens By The Bay which is quite close to the Skypark. Later, have dinner and catch a musical. End your day by watching the show Spectra at the Event Plaza.Report Abuse
can anyone come to swim in the pool at the very top of Skypark?Answer Report Abuse
yes the possibilities is yes...Report Abuse