National Museum Of Singapore4289 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +65-63323659
- Ticket Price: 6 SGD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Historical Site
This museum depicts the past and the present of Singapore. The structure of the building itself is commendable with an elegant neo-classical appearance. The museum hosts exhibitions the displays important historic and cultural collections of artifacts. The historic information digs a 700 year old era of the city. The museum is impressive, informative, and interesting. There are restaurants and cafes here too. The National Museum of Singapore is there a recommended visit when in Singapore.
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with 10 Days in Singapore Itinerary
Entrance Ticket Details For National Museum Of Singapore
- Adults: Singapore Dollar6
- Student (tourist with valid student pass): Singapore Dollar3
- Admission to the Museum building is free for the people of Singapore.
- Charges are applicable to the galleries and selected exhibitions and programmes.
National Museum Of Singapore Hours
- Last admission: 5.30 pm
Singapore Living Galleries :
- Daily, 10am – 8pm
- Free admission from 6pm – 8pm
- Last admission at 7.30pm
How to Reach National Museum Of Singapore
- Bus:7, 14, 14e, 16, 36, 77, 106, 111, 124, 128, 131, and 147
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.83% of people who visit Singapore include National Museum Of Singapore in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
68.7% of people start their National Museum Of Singapore visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see National Museum Of Singapore
78.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Museum Of Singapore