Pulau HantuCurrently Open
- Address: Pulau Hantu Island, Singapore 000705, Singapore
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Nature
Pulau Hantu - Review
There are two islets to the south of Singapore’s main island named Palau Hantu or Ghost Islands. One is named the Pulau Hantu Kechil and other is known as PulauHantuBesar. This place is exceptionally beautiful in every way. The islands themselves are quite picturesque but the surrounding marine life is equally enchanting. When there is a low tide, one can walk over the sandbar that connects the two islands. For Singaporeans, Pulau Hantu is a popular destination for snorkeling and scuba. Although it is sometimes threatened by poor visibility , it is a good place for seeing coral reefs.
Make your Singapore trip a journey to remember with Singapore Itinerary 10 Days
Pulau Hantu Information
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Great place for collecting sea shells.
Pulau Hantu Ticket Prices
- Ferry service: Ticket for Adult $15, Child (1-12) $12.
How To reach Pulau Hantu by Public Transport
- West Coast Pier
Restaurants Near Pulau Hantu
- Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza
- Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
- Ju Shin Jung Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pulau Hantu
18.78% of people who visit Singapore include Pulau Hantu in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
21.96% of people start their Pulau Hantu visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Pulau Hantu
90.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pulau Hantu
Pulau Hantu Map
Pulau Hantu Trips
Pulau Hantu, Singapore Reviews
Someone caught a big grouper there recently at the boat jetty...
"Hantu" is the Malay word for ghost and Pulau Hantu is aptly named as "island of ghosts". It was here that ancient Malay warriors once dueled to the death and their ghosts is said to wander the isle. Source: “Wild Singapore” website
Loved it but some insect bit me, it's bite left a small red circle on the bit areas at first it didn't itch but soon it itches like crazy
All QuestionsPulau hantu
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta