You cannot miss this one in Singapore as it is the only river themed zoo in the whole of Asia. With uniqueness at its best, the wildlife park is home to several endangered aquatic life that live in massive tanks. The major highlights of the park include; giant pandas Kai Kai and JiaJia. The park showcases Southeast Asia’s largest giant panda display. River Safari also features the world's largest freshwater aquarium after the themed flooded Amazon forest.
The wildlife park makes for a perfect family outing as it serves as a real thrill to kids and has a lot of relevant information in store. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Singapore itinerary 2 days.
River Safari Travel Tips
- The duration of the ride is 10 minutes.
- All wildlife may not be visible on the boat ride.
- Paved pathways and barrier-free access for wheelchairs - available.
Entrance Ticket Details For River Safari
- Adult: Singapore Dollar 34
- Child: Singapore Dollar 23
River Safari Hours
- First boat departs at 11 am.
- Ticket counter hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm.
- Visit the official website for additional timings.
How to Reach River Safari
- Bus: 138 and 927
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Singapore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Singapore and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.36% of people who visit Singapore include River Safari in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
43.53% of people start their River Safari visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see River Safari
77.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting River Safari